In the same theme as BattStatt, Tajm, dClock, and TypoClock, OneSeven is a widget that lists days 1-7 of the week, highlighting the current day.
The free version of OneSeven is a 4×1 widget with a semi-transparent black or transparent background and white text that matches that of BattStatt and Tajm. It will automatically update as you change time zones, and through daylight savings time. OneSeven uses an efficient updating method to ensure that it does not waste battery. Clicking the widget will take you to the calendar as long as you have Google’s default calendar installed.
The paid version, OneSeven Pro has 4×1 and 2×1 widgets. Each widget is configurable with:
- Current Day Color: Use a Color Picker or Hex. Hex is in the format: “#ff00ff00”. The first 2 digits are the alpha or opacity, so this would produce 100% opaque green.
- Other Days Colors: Color Picker or Hex.
- Background Color: (Sorry, due to a constraint in the SDK, I cannot use a color picker for the background)
- dark grey
- light grey
- Click Action:
- choose from any of your installed apps
- Drop Shadow Option
- Start week on Monday
- Choose from 3 text styles
- SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
- sun mon tue wed thu fri sat
- Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
OneSeven Pro is $0.99 USD in the Android Market.
Screenshots for OneSeven:
Screenshots for OneSeven Pro:
11 thoughts on “OneSeven”
Would it be possible to have a Danish translation of this app? 🙂
Sure! Would you mind doing the honors?
I need you to fill it in via this format:
Hi! i wonder if there is some possibility that you can make it with a vertical option in the pro ver. like
and you can choose if it will be angled to the left,center or right
http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/luttmandev.png i have sort of one here but i dont get it to be any as clean as oneSeven
Sincerely : LuttmaN
Someone else requested that as well. I think I can definitely add something like that. It may take me a little while though — new semester just started at school.
What exactly do you mean by “and you can choose if it will be angled to the left,center or right”?
i mean if you got a box
| Mon |
Hope you get the point 🙂
I will gladly help you translate your app to swedish
I was wondering if there’s an option for this app to be used with Launcher Pro and the 5-icon row-option instead of the stock home screen with 4 rows? It’s a lovely app and I’m hoping to buy it if it’ll work with 5-rows.
As far as I know, Launcher Pro allows widget resizing, which means you can easily drag it out to 5×1. The text is statically sized though, so it’ll just center itself within the 5×1 range, instead of the text actually getting bigger. Hope that helps!
I just downloaded this app, but it doesn’t seem to work, when I clicked on it, it just send me to the market page but the “open” option is greyed. Does it work on an unrooted phone?
It is a homescreen widget, so there is no app to “open”. Open it by longpressing your homescreen, selecting widgets, and select OneSeven from the list. If that doesn’t work, get back to me.
i like it. it really a nice widget, it can be my new home! but it has bug, would you mind to have bug fix or enhancement?
1) it show the wrong weekday. for example, today 11pm is SAT but it shows SUN. (my time zone is +8)
2) any option to have 1×1 widget?
– option 1: only show the weekday e.g.”SAT”
– option 2: small fonts of yesterday and tomorrow “FRI SAT SUN”.
Comments are closed.